Checks can be made out directly to “Sephardi Voices” with Sephardi Voices in the memo line and sent to this address:
3273 Allamanda Street
Miami, FL 33133
A charitable donation tax receipt will be provided for your records by Sephardi Voices.
If you have any questions, please call 203-361-8600.
Sephardi Voices (EIN: 46-3186852) is a 501c3 charitable organization, and donations are tax-deductible.
Tax Receiptable Canadian donations to Sephardi Voices can be made through the
Jewish Community Foundation of Montreal
1 Cummings Square
Cheques can be made out directly to the
“Jewish Community Foundation of Montreal”
with “Sephardi Voices” written on the memo line of the cheque.
Your donations should be mailed to the above address and the Foundation will in turn provide a charitable receipt directly to you.
You may also call the Foundation directly at (514) 345-6414 for payment by credit card over the phone.
HOW YOUR DONATIONS CAN HELP
- $180 covers an interviewer’s fee
- $360 covers an interviewer’s fee and an interview transcription
- $1000 covers interviewer’s fee, filming cost, and transcription
- $1800 covers the interview, filming, transcription, editing, and a distribution copy
- $18,000 will enable the production, editing, and distribution of 10 interviews
SUPPORTER SPOTLIGHTWish to thank the following founding supporters of our 2016-17 Campaign:
- Linda Frum & Howard Sokolowski – Toronto, Canada
- Richard Stursberg – Toronto, Canada
- Ted Bekhor – Toronto, Canada
- Henry Wolfond – Toronto, Canada
Moise AnselemNorthern Morocco
Here are some voices you’ll be hearing soon on this site.